What to Study
Successful completion of the 4–year Undergraduate Program leads to qualification for the award of a Bachelor of Music (Hons.) degree.
The AcademyCGS BMus (Hons) course covers training and education in a spectrum of general and specific studies to prepare graduates with interdisciplinary skills and as well profession-ready accomplishment in their chosen musical field.
Recommended inter-disciplinary studies include
- Proficiency in English as a common language of professional communication in the music business internationally;
- Understanding of basic laws applicable to musicians, their work and environment;
- Knowledge of accounting and taxation principles relevant to the responsible self-management of musical careers.
Compulsory Musical studies are designed for undergraduates to acquire:
- high standards of technique in the execution of their special study, and
- indepth levels of cultural appreciation regarding music past and present.
Special Study is offered for:
- INSTRUMENTAL PERFORMANCE
- MUSIC PRODUCTION & ENGINEERING
- ARTS BUSINESS MANAGEMENT